Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome to the brand new blog!

Hello fellow readers! I don't know about you, but I certainly have more time to read when summertime rolls around. Since I had so much fun blogging previously, I figured I'd give it another shot, at least for the summer, now that I'm catching up on some reading. I hope that I can inspire you to pick up a good beach read this summer, and maybe even get some great recommendations from other readers! (See my "Book Suggestions" page if you have a great title you'd like to pass along). And if you've read something recently that you can't stop talking about, feel free to send me your own review of the book, and I'll feature it on the blog!


First blog post to come soon! Until then...happy reading everyone!

-Mary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment